Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Swedish Tacos

How to make the world renowned Swedish Tacos.

Minced Meat with Taco Spices, I make my own - much tastier and without all the chemicals - Cumin powder, cilantro powder, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and I also add a bit of paprika. Fry in a pan, add spices, add some water and let the water evaporate.

Veggies: Cucumber, corn, Pepper, tomato, salad, onion (if you like that) avocado

Sauces: White sauce with garlic - in Sweden I use Gräddfil, in France and England I used Creme Fraiche, I guess in the States I would use Sour Cream, in Mexico we use Cream light (which isn't really good, but the only option), and also Salsa (here in Mexico we use Salsa Mexicana), and I guess Guacamole instead of Avocado if you like that.

The tastiest Guacamoles are pretty simple - Avocado, some salt, lemon juice, chili and tomato and that's it. No need to buy some bag with a Guacamole mix (full of chemicals).

And you mix all that in a Soft Tortilla or the hard once if you like those.

Muy Rico

Btw, stolen pictures...




No comments:

Post a Comment