Monday, January 9, 2012

Overwhelming

Wow... I am a mom.
Feels weird to say it, and I don't think I still have realized she's our daughter.

Her first two nights at the house have been very different. The first one no sleep, the second one she almost didn't wake up at all - except to go to the bathroom at 6 am and the few dinner times.

Btw, how come the post delivery pains are never talked about.
Soar boobs, burning pain when pipi, soar "down there" in general (try standing up, sitting down, walking, coughing)! Pain!

Tomorrow Memo's back at work, and I am alone with Sophia in the morning. It will be very interesting to see how it will go - I am not too nervous, I've spent the past 5 months reading up on this in 4 different languages.

Sophia, Memo and I wish you a good night!

She likes the grumpy look while sleeping




No comments:

Post a Comment